Passion Q Empress Miracle dress Chartreuse (CURVE)
The iconic Miracle Dress has been reinvented with a clever eyelet and tie design! Perfect for shorter women and those who want to control the amount of drape, this style can be worn 2 different ways.
Loop the tie through the eyelets twice for a gather that stays in place OR tie at the back to create a vertical pleat down the centre of the body – SUPER DUPER flattering. Designed to create a waistline, The Empress Miracle Dress is a modern twist on an old classic!
DESIGN FEATURES / V neck / eyelet tie waist / thread through eyelets twice for stability or tie to the back to create a vertical pleat feature / batwing sleeves / knee length hem on most / 95% bamboo 5% spandex / model wears CURVE size and is 175cm tall
FREE size suits 16-26
At the time of shooting, Brooke is a standard Australian size 20.
She will usually wear a FREE size in all PQ CURVE garments.
BUST – 132cm
WAIST – 107cm
HIPS – 132cm
HEIGHT – 175cm
Here at Seraph Jewellery and Gifts we want our customers to be happy with their purchase. If you recieve your purchase and it is not exactly what you thought it was going to be we will happily issue you with a full refund less the postage cost, or alternatively, a credit note if that suits.
For details to send the product back, contact us via email [email protected] within 5 days of receipt of goods. It is the customers responsibility to post the item back to us at their expense. The product must be in its original packaging and condition. Once item has been recieved back in store and inspected a refund will be issued to you by means of original purchase, or you may prefer a credit note to use on another item.
Defective items will be your decision - replacement, repair, refund or credit note. Refunds on defective items will be issued once goods are recieved back in store. All refunds will be done as per original payment option.
- We only ship within Australia
- Delivery is via third party courier
- It is our company policy that we do not ship to Post Office box.
- All deliveries are sent with registered couriers and must be signed for at time of delivery. Under some special circumstances, courier deliveries may be replaced by Australia Post.
- Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
- As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior or during delivery.
- If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative, like your work address for delivery.
- If you are not home at the time of delivery additional delivery charges may apply.
- Order cannot be cancelled once order has been shipped.
- Shipping time may vary depending on your location, please allow 2 – 7 days for delivery.
- Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight and delivery location.